Staying in Skábma brings people together.
Skábma is a 14-bed premium loghouse nestled by the Urho Kekkonen National Park in Saariselkä, Lapland, Finland. The warm atmosphere inside the chalet emanates the silence and peacefulness of Northern Lapland.
Lapland’s pure nature unfolds from the doorstep, yet services are a walk away.
Skábma is North Sámi for the Polar Night. The meaning dawns on you as soon as you step inside: the calming feel of the lounge bears strong resemblance to the still tranquillity of Lapland’s winter nature.
Timeless Finnish design classics are the building blocks of interior design in Skábma. See more details below and book quality time for you and company.
- Entrance and lobby
- Dining room
- 5 double/twin rooms: bathroom/toilet, hair dryer, drying cabinet for clothes
- 2 saunas
- Adjacent to large sauna: lounge with TV, fridge for drinks, toilet
- Adjacent to small sauna: lounge with fridge for drinks, toilet
- Junior suite for two: balcony, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, hair dryer, drying cabinet for clothes
- Double/twin room: balcony, bathroom with toilet, hair dryer, drying cabinet for clothes
- Table for six, dishwasher, integrated fridge, induction cooker, oven, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, hotplate, large set of dishes. Three fridge-chillers and freezer adjacent to kitchen.
LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- Dining table for 14
- Serving cart
- Spacious lounge: two large couches, armchairs, chairs and fireplace
- Small projector and screen
Skábma also has a ski service room and laundry facilities.